New features & Improvements
* New search interface in the List pane, which displays the results while you are still typing the string you want to search.
* "FlyTip": pointing the mouse cursor to the text which are not fully displayed, Compass will pop up a "FlyTip" showing the whole text.
* Full support for three file formats: Netscape bookmark file, MSIE favorites, and Compass HotList. All file I/O, including Open, Save, Import, Merge, Export, Drag-Drop Open, Most Recent Files, support all the three file formats. All file I/O share a single unified user interface (dialog).
* Automatically remember the last visited web site. Open that site automatically (with an option) next time when you run Compass.
* Merge from other source files into your file.
* Find duplicate URLs and high-light them.
* Customizable List pane columns.
* Support MSIE: open URL, grab page information, drag & drop links.
* Sort sub-folders.
* Put folders in front when sorting trees.
* Remember/Restore folder states (collapsed or expanded).
* More options.
* Fixed the GPF due to saving files containing extra long items. (fixed in version 1.11)
* Fixed the GPF due to moving empty folders around.
* Fixed the very rare problem caused by deleting items.