New features & Improvements
* New drag & drop interface. (replace "drop into folders")
* Sorting now handles groups (separators).
* Printing support
* Auto sort list pane.
* Save sort order setting (list pane).
* Drag & drop, copy & paste among different instances of Compass.
* Drag & drop TO Netscape or IExplorer.
* Copy & paste shortcuts onto the desktop.
* "Blue" selected tree items (was gray).
* TAB-key runs through all child windows.
* Handles international date format.
* Search field enhancement:
* If only one item found, pressing enter will open that link.
* Otherwise, pressing enter will open whatever in the input field. For example, if the input field is "www.geocities.com" Compass will tell the browser to open "www.geocities.com."
* You can always press "up & down" key to move back and froth between search field and list pane.
* Now you can press Esc to reset the search field.
* New commands:
* Add Item (always pops up a dialog)
* Set New Item Folder (new bookmark folder)
* Netscape (Open URL with Netscape)
* IExplorer (Open URL with IExplorer)
* Find Similar
* Collapse All
* New Options: (Preferences)
* Allow multiple instances
* Auto Save
* Always show fly tip
* Confirmation when deleting items
* Confirmation when moving items
* Keep time stamps for exported items
* Fixed: No accelerators (shortcut keys) when fly tips shown.
* Fixed: Ctrl+C, V, X, Z for all edit windows.
* Fixed: Conversion from HTML to Favorites didn't handle invalid characters.
* Fixed: Occasional crashes when opening another file or a new file.
* Fixed: Description text length limit.
* Fixed: Several UI (user interface) bugs.