New features & Improvements
* In Explorer style, drag & drop (or Move) will stay in the original folder. In previous versions, Compass would jump to the new folder.
* New browser option ? Generic browser. When using this setting, Compass will use the Windows?s default browser, and you do not need to tell Compass the full file path name for that browser.
* Supports font character sets.
* Accelerators (hotkeys) for dialogs.
* Warning message before deleting Favorites folders.
* Changed "Sync on exit" to "Sync on save" (to sync with browser?s bookmarks).
* "Sort" will take into account locale. For example, e and é will be sorted together.
* If new items were merged into current bookmarks via "Sync on open," Compass will mark your bookmark file as "changed" such that you can optionally save and keep those items.
* In some situations, selecting a menu would caused GPF.
* Potential crash when exiting.
* Track both panes" did not function properly in Explorer Style.